Auto Key Programming
Transponders are complicated bits of equipment which are infamously costly to mend at car dealers. Employing an auto locksmith professional to mend your transponder is definitely a much quicker and less costly option. Our experts have the ability to program brand-new car keys, remove information from older ones which may have been robbed, and add brand-new car keys to the vehicle’s system if you desire extra keys.
What Is A Transponder Key?
Our team know that you might not be extremely familiar with the latest vehicle technological advances. That’s why we try to clarify these things for you to make sure that you know the problem you are dealing with.
A transponder key is like your average car key EXCEPT that it comes with a very small high-tech chip inside it which greatly enhances the protection of the vehicle. Every single chip in each vehicle key will come with a specific serial number designated and set up in it from the moment it was produced. The transponder key syncs with the receiver in the ignition of the vehicle in order to work. Whenever you come close to the vehicle and turn on the transponder key, the receiver matches the identification number and only if it is a perfect match, will the vehicle open automatically.
The Disadvantage Of A Transponder Key
Being incredibly specialized in auto locksmith emergency situations, we must tell you that this safety device is on occasion a double-edged sword. This is due to the fact that if any aspect of your transponder key does not work, the ignition won’t fire, and you are left stranded with your car.
Scenarios Of Transponder Issues
– Transponders can get scrambled by other transponders and can abruptly stop working or trigger an immobilizer. These types of situations can be extremely infuriating and demand specialist help.
– If ever you lose or damage your transponder then there is no choice but to reprogram a new key to pair with your car.
– Now and again something odd might happen to your vehicle; headlights will flash, the alarm system will sound, the driving wheel may lock or the car just won’t start. Generally this is due to a problem with the transponder and ECU.
Liverpool Auto Locksmiths possess the specialist know-how and technology required to resolve these problems for you at the side of the road. A number of roadside recovery organizations do not carry these things thus won’t be able to help you. In the event something like this happens, it’s a good idea to inquire with an auto locksmith first for guidance, prior to telephoning anyone else. If you call our 24/7 emergency customer service line, our staff guarantee that a specialist will be with you fast to attend to the problem and get you on your way as swiftly as possible. Speed is our specialty, so look no further, phone us on 0333 772 0769
We provide the below services at extremely affordable prices:
– Replacement of lost transponder keys
– Mending of damaged or faulty transponder keys
– Transponder key duplication options
– Key programming on-board
– Synchronizing of transponder key chip.
And so, if you’re dealing with a transponder issue, do not question phoning our expert team. We leave absolutely no stone unturned to find a working remedy utilizing our specialist vehicle key programming methods.