Auto Key Programming
Transponders are tricky bits of equipment which are infamously costly to fix at car garages. Employing an auto locksmith professional to fix your transponder is definitely a much quicker and cheaper solution. Our team can configure new vehicle keys, remove information from older ones which may have been snatched, as well as add new car keys to the car’s system if you need spare keys.
What Is A Transponder Key?
Our company understand that you might not be very familiar with the latest car technological advances. That’s why we try to demystify these things for you to ensure that you know the problem you are dealing with.
A transponder key is similar to your regular car key EXCEPT that it possesses a tiny technical electronic chip within it which heightens the protection of the vehicle. Every electronic chip in each car key will have a specific identification number assigned and configured in it from the time it was built. The transponder key syncs with the receiver in the ignition of the car so as to function. When you come close to the car and turn on the transponder key, the receiver matches the serial number and only if it is an exact match, will the car unlock automatically.
The Downside Of A Transponder Key
Being very highly specialized in auto locksmith emergency situations, we have to inform you that this safety gadget is sometimes a double-edged sword. This is because if any aspect of your transponder key does not function, the ignition won’t start, and you are left stranded with your car.
Scenarios Of Transponder Issues
– Transponders can get scrambled by other transponders and can abruptly stop working or trigger an immobilizer. These scenarios are extremely aggravating and demand specialist help.
– If ever you misplace or damage your transponder then there is no choice but to reprogram a brand-new key to work with your car.
– Sometimes something odd might happen to your car; headlights may blink, the alarm system will sound, the driving wheel may lock or the car just won’t start. Often this is due to a problem with the transponder and ECU.
Liverpool Auto Locksmiths possess the specialist skill and technology required in order to resolve these issues for you wherever you may be stranded. A number of roadside recovery organizations do not carry these tools and won’t have the ability to help you. If something such as this happens, it’s important to consult with an auto locksmith first for guidance, prior to phoning anyone else. If you phone our 24 HOURS A DAY emergency customer service line, our staff guarantee that a professional will be with you fast to look at the problem and have you on your way asap. Speed is our forte, so look no more, get in touch with us on 0333 772 0769
We provide the below services at extremely economical prices:
– Replacement of lost transponder keys
– Mending of damaged or broken transponder keys
– Transponder key duplication methods
– Key coding on-board
– Synchronizing of transponder key electronic chip.
So if you’re encountering a transponder problem, do not delay in contacting our specialist team. We leave absolutely no stone unturned in order to reach a working solution making use of our professional car key programming practices.