Auto Key Programming
Transponders are complicated bits of equipment which are infamously costly to fix at car garages. Employing an auto locksmith to fix your transponder is definitely a much quicker and much cheaper solution. We have the ability to configure new car keys, remove information from older ones which may have been snatched, as well as add new car keys to the car’s system if you want extra keys.
What Is A Transponder Key?
Our company know that you might not be very familiar with the latest car technological advances. That’s why we try to clarify these things for you to ensure that you understand the problem you are dealing with.
A transponder key is similar to your typical car key EXCEPT that it comes with a very small technical electronic chip within it which heightens the protection of the vehicle. Every single electronic chip in each car key will feature a specific serial number appointed and configured in it from the moment it was manufactured. The transponder key syncs with the receiver in the ignition of the car so as to function. The moment you come close to the car and mobilize the transponder key, the receiver matches the serial number and only if it is an exact pairing, will the car open automatically.
The Disadvantage Of A Transponder Key
Being highly specialized in auto locksmith emergency situations, we have to inform you that this safety gadget is at times a double-edged sword. This is due to the fact that if any aspect of your transponder key doesn’t function, the ignition won’t start, and you are left stranded with your car.
Scenarios Of Transponder Issues
– Transponders can get scrambled by other transponders and can abruptly stop working or trigger an immobilizer. These types of scenarios are extremely aggravating and call for specialist help.
– If ever you misplace or damage your transponder then there is no choice but to reprogram a brand-new key to work with your car.
– Sometimes something odd might happen to your car; headlights will blink, the alarm system will sound, the driving wheel may lock or the car just won’t start. Often this is due to a problem with the transponder and ECU.
Liverpool Auto Locksmiths possess the specialist skill and technology required to resolve these kinds of issues for you on-site. A number of roadside recovery organizations do not carry this equipment thus won’t be able to help you. If something similar to this happens, it’s important to consult with an auto locksmith first for guidance, prior to phoning anyone else. If you phone our 24 HOURS A DAY emergency customer service line, our staff guarantee that a professional will be with you right away to look at the matter and have you on your way as quickly as possible. Speed is our forte, so look no more, phone us on 0333 772 0769
Our company provide the below services at extremely reasonable prices:
– Replacement of lost transponder keys
– Mending of damaged or faulty transponder keys
– Transponder key duplication methods
– Key coding on-board
– Pairing of transponder key electronic chip.
So if ever you’re suffering from a transponder problem, do not delay in phoning our specialist team. We leave no stone unturned to reach a working solution utilizing our professional car key programming practices.