Auto Key Programming
Transponders are complicated bits of equipment which are infamously costly to mend at car garages. Employing an auto locksmith professional to mend your transponder is definitely a much quicker and less costly solution. Our experts have the ability to configure brand-new car keys, remove information from older ones which may have been stolen, and add brand-new car keys to the car’s system if you would like additional keys.
What Is A Transponder Key?
Our team know that you might not be very familiar with the latest car technological advances. That’s why we try to clarify things for you to make sure that you know the problem you are dealing with.
A transponder key is like your average car key EXCEPT that it possesses a very small high-tech chip inside it which greatly enhances the protection of the vehicle. Every single chip in each car key will feature a specific serial number designated and set up in it from the moment it was produced. The transponder key syncs with the receiver in the ignition of the car in order to work. Whenever you come close to the car and turn on the transponder key, the receiver matches the identification number and only if it is a perfect match, will the car open automatically.
The Disadvantage Of A Transponder Key
Being incredibly specialized in auto locksmith emergency situations, we must tell you that this safety gadget is on occasion a double-edged sword. This is due to the fact that if any aspect of your transponder key does not work, the ignition won’t fire, and you are left stranded with your car.
Scenarios Of Transponder Issues
– Transponders can get scrambled by other transponders and can abruptly stop working or trigger an immobilizer. These types of situations can be extremely infuriating and call for specialist help.
– If ever you lose or damage your transponder then there is no choice but to reprogram a new key to pair with your car.
– There are times when something odd might happen to your car; lights will flash, the alarm system will sound, the driving wheel may lock or the car just won’t start. Generally this is due to a problem with the transponder and ECU.
Liverpool Auto Locksmiths possess the specialist know-how and technology required to resolve these issues for you at the side of the road. Many roadside recovery organizations do not carry this equipment thus won’t be able to help you. In the event something like this happens, it’s important to inquire with an auto locksmith first for guidance, prior to telephoning anyone else. If you call our AROUND-THE-CLOCK emergency customer service line, our staff guarantee that a specialist will be with you right away to look at the problem and get you on your way as swiftly as possible. Speed is our specialty, so look no more, phone us on 0333 772 0769
We provide the below services at extremely affordable rates:
– Replacement of lost transponder keys
– Mending of damaged or faulty transponder keys
– Transponder key duplication options
– Key reprogramming on-board
– Pairing of transponder key chip.
So if you’re dealing with a transponder problem, do not delay in phoning our expert team. We leave no stone unturned to reach a working remedy utilizing our specialist car key programming methods.